Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Made by others!

Hello my dears!

Firstly, I should probably explain myself for not updating for so long. But the story of lack of posts is just too simple - my sewing machine is in the closet for the last half year. I guess the inspiration for sewing is on vacation (haven't we all been there?)...

Anyway, today I'm updating to share with you a very special creation - a bag made by a blogger Rita!
Click here to see the post on Rita's blog!

Rita contacted me a few days ago and showed me the photos of the bag she made by following my A Bag from a Jacket tutorial. To be honest, I was stunned when I saw the photos of this bag - it's simply amazing! Can you believe it's the first bag she made? Very inspiring!

Thank you once again, Rita, for sharing with me - I'll be looking forward to more bags from you!

P.S. If any of you have made a bag according to my tutorials - please don't hesitate to share them with me, I'd love to see them! :)

Have a nice day!

27 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Ah-mazing bag - well done Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. Really, I don't believe its her first bag; she got maturity. Before opening the post, I thought that you had shared a bag of some brand. Her work is very appreciable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your Hiking Bags information and experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stand up bags are designed to stand on their own once they are filled with product. Unique gussets on the bottom of the package expand when filled, giving the package a solid base on which to stand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great work Rita thank u for sharing photos ...thank u for sharing information

    high school backpacks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous blog u created rita..waiting for more collection..thanks for sharing this blog

    Best travel duffel bags

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fervenz has been establishing itself as a unique brand for women for quite some time now. You can feast your eyes on the amazing latest trendy bags. Get your Holographic Geometric Purse from Fervenz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an amazing bag. thanks for sharing an amazing pics of bags.
    custom tool bags

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting post about GG Supreme Handbags
    . I really appreciate your work. Thanks for this and please keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete